会社概要
Daiwa Kenkozai Top >> Company Profile

Company Profile

Company Name Daiwa Kenkozai
Representative Managing Director / CEO: Toshiharu Takeda
Director Corporate advisor: Susumu Takeda
Chairman of the board: Hiroko Takeda
Head Office Address 6-12-31 Tano, Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture, 661-0951 Japan
TEL: +81-6-6493-4930
FAX: +81-6-6493-5955
Factory Address ◆1st Factory
6-12-31 Tano, Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture, 661-0951 Japan
TEL: +81-6-6493-4930
FAX: +81-6-6493-5955
◆2nd Factory
6-9-3 Tano, Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture, 661-0951 Japan
TEL: +81-6-6493-4930
FAX: +81-6-6493-5955
E-mail Address info@daiwakenkozai.com
Regular Holiday Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, New Year holidays, and Bon holidays
Capital 15 million yen
Number of Employees 18
Sales Territory All over Japan (from Hokkaido to Okinawa)
Product Line We manufacture stainless steel, iron steel, and aluminum die casting building hardware for buildings and public engineering projects and various fittings. Drawings of the products are also available (not only standardized products but also custom-made products).
Main Customers Our products are sold through hardware wholesalers, hardware manufacturers, and building hardware stores to be used for buildings, apartment buildings, houses, sports facilities, public facilities, and embassies all over Japan
Member Organization The Amagasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Amagasaki Industrial Association

Company History

Date Details
Apr. 1953 Susumu Takeda founded Kanetake Store, a western utensil wholesaler, in Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka City.
Jul. 1959 A branch of Kanetake Store was opened in Amagasaki Central Wholesale Market. Kitchen utensils business was started.
Jul. 1964 Art Metal Department and Construction Work Department were established newly and housing material business was started.
Feb. 1966 Construction Work Department was separated from Kanetake Store and Towa Kogyo K.K was founded.
The Kanetake Store kept the kitchen utensil business and other businesses were handed over to Towa Kogyo.
Apr. 1969 The head office was relocated to Kukuchinishimachi, Amagasaki City. Manufacture of curtain rails was started.
Sept. 1975 Daiwa Kenkozai was founded, and the company name was changed from Towa Kogyo to Daiwa Kenkozai.
Daiwa Kenkozai downsized the construction work business to specialize in the manufacture of building hardware.
Apr. 1977 The first factory was constructed on 6-12-31 Tano, Amagasaki City and the head office was relocated to this site.
Nov. 1996 The second factory was constructed.
Jul. 2005 Daiwa Kenkozai obtained Certificate of ISO9001 (quality management system).
Jun. 2006 Improvement activities of the production sites were started.
Feb. 2007 The second factory was expanded.
Mar. 2007 Daiwa Kenkozai presented the improvement activities at a major meeting of active enterprises, hosted by Amagasaki, Higashiosaka, Otsu and Sakai Chambers of Commerce and Industries.
Feb. 2009 Daiwa presented the improvement activities at a major presentation of Amagaski City (2nd Stage of Amagasaki City All Government Offices Reform and Improvement Activities presentation).

We take great pride in offering a broad range of high quality and inexpensive hardware for buildings and public engineering projects, so leave the hardware to us. Custom-made items are also available by special order.

E-mail address : info@daiwakenkozai.com

If you make an inquiry by phone, please tell us that you saw our website.